Yakitori & Kushiyaki Restaurants in Singapore
Are you a fan of juicy, tender, and perfectly grilled skewers? We are too! That’s why we have searched high and low for the Best Yakitori in Singapore to satisfy your cravings for delicious kushiyaki and grilled skewers. We know you deserve the best, and these mouthwatering establishments will not disappoint.
We have carefully analyzed each yakitori spot, and we are confident that their unique features will cater to your taste buds. From the variety of skewers to the quality of the ingredients, these businesses have proven their dedication to providing you with an unforgettable dining experience.
We love how each of these yakitori restaurants showcases their culinary expertise and passion for food. We believe that their attention to detail, authentic flavors, and inviting atmosphere will definitely enhance your dining experience.
So, why wait? Treat yourself to an amazing yakitori feast because you deserve to indulge in the best that Singapore has to offer!
Factors To Consider When Choosing Yakitori Restaurants in Singapore
To help make your decision easier, here are a few factors you should consider when selecting a yakitori restaurant in Singapore:
- Location: Where is the restaurant located? How accessible is it? You want to pick a restaurant that’s convenient for you and your group to get to.
- Menu: What type of food does the restaurant serve? Is it just yakitori or is there a range of other dishes to choose from?
- Atmosphere: What is the atmosphere of the restaurant like? Is it casual or formal? Is there a bar area or a lounge?
- Price: What’s the price range of the food? Is it affordable or expensive?
By taking into consideration these factors, you should be able to find the perfect yakitori restaurant in Singapore for your needs.
Best Yakitori Restaurants in Singapore (2023)
Our team of experts have researched and curated a list of the best Yakitori Restaurants in Singapore. Our reviews are based on ours and others' first-hand experience, so it will be helpful for you! Let's not wait and get to it!
🏆 Best Overall
First of its Kind: ToriYard holds the distinction of being the first Japanese restaurant and late-night Yakitori joint in Singapore.
Our Rating Score: 4.8/5
Q-WA Bar & Yakitori
Authentic Japanese Cuisine: Sink your teeth into the authenticity of Japanese cuisine as it brings your taste buds on a remarkable journey to Japan.
Our Rating Score: 4.8/5
Best Tasting Option
JiBiru Pte Ltd
Wide Range of Izakaya Dishes: In addition to beer and yakitori, you can indulge in a variety of izakaya dishes such as tempura, gyoza, and Japanese-style curries.
Our Rating Score: 4.7/5
|⭐ Description||ToriYard, Singapore’s first Japanese restaurant to be nestled in the lush greenery of Bishan Park.|
|📌 Address||Located in: Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park|
Address: Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, 1380 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Singapore 569930
|☎️ Contact||Menu: toriyard.com|
Phone: +65 9296 5988
|⏰ Opening hours||Monday-Sunday: 11:30am-3:00pm, 5:30pm-11:00pm|
|🌐 Website & Social Media||Website|
Introducing ToriYard, Singapore’s pioneer in Japanese cuisine. This unique dining destination is tucked away amidst the verdant Bishan Park, offering a tranquil setting for an exceptional meal.
- First of its Kind: ToriYard holds the distinction of being the first Japanese restaurant and late-night Yakitori joint in Singapore.
- Prime Location: Nestled in the lush greenery of Bishan Park, the tranquil surroundings augment the charm of this dining spot.
- Yakitori Mastery: At ToriYard, the art of Yakitori is perfected. A wide variety of skewers are crafted using different parts of the chicken, each grilled to perfection over charcoal. The tender chicken breasts, flavorful skin, and succulent thighs in each skewer burst with flavor.
- Diverse Menu: Beyond Yakitori, the menu spans across other mouth-watering Japanese dishes, sure to satisfy your cravings.
- Ideal for All Occasions: Whether you’re planning a romantic date or a casual gathering with friends, ToriYard is an undeniably excellent choice.
- Tsukune (Grilled homemade chicken meatball with onsen egg)
- Tori Negima (2x Grilled chicken thigh with leek skewer)
- Tori Tebasaki (2x Grilled chicken wing skewer)