|⭐ Description||One of the longest go-kart tracks in Singapore at 960 metres long.|
|📌 Address||Address: 1 Turf Club Avenue, Singapore 738078|
|☎️ Contact||Phone: +65 6891 1191|
|⏰ Opening hours||Tuesday-Friday: 1:00pm-9 :00pm|
Saturday & Sunday: 9 :00am-9 :00pm
|💵 Pricing||Members: $30 / 4 hr|
|🌐 Website & Social Media||Website|
KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji, located in Kranji, is a state-of-the-art racing venue that brings a unique experience for everyone. Designed by renowned international track designer Herman Tilke, the 960m long track has 18 corners and a dual-directional design. It is also CIK-FIA homologated and comes with F1-inspired lighting system.
The venue is suitable for both individuals and corporate bookings. Karters must be at least 140 cm tall for their own safety, and all our karts are adult-sized. There are two types of karts available – the Advance 50Km/H karts for individuals with drivers license, and the Novice 30Km/H karts for everyone.
For corporate bookings, the venue offers both Sprint and Endurance race formats. Private bookings start at $2,200/hour. The go-karts are powered by petrol, so there is no downtime to recharge and no loss in power, even in rain or shine.
KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji also offers a unique VIPER kart which is an Italian-built chassis for excellent safety and performance. It comes with adjustable pedals and 9-point seat positions for the perfect racing position.
So if you are looking for an unforgettable experience for yourself, your friends, family, or corporate clients, KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji is the perfect place to do so. Get ready to race and experience the thrill of professional racing!
👍 Why You Should Choose Them
- Experience the thrill of professional racing at KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji, designed by renowned international track designer Herman Tilke!
- Enjoy two types of karts – the Advance 50Km/H karts and the Novice 30Km/H karts for everyone.
- Get an unforgettable experience for yourself, friends, family, or corporate clients with private bookings starting at $2,200/hour.
- Karts are powered by petrol, so no downtime to recharge and no loss in power, even in rain or shine.
- Experience the Italian-built VIPER kart with adjustable pedals and 9-point seat positions for the perfect racing position.
⭐ Customer Reviews Based On Their Experience
“Had a very fun time. The staff are very sporty and friendly. The karts are well maintained. I’ll be sure to go again.”