|⭐ Description||Challenge yourselves (and your buddies!) as you go pedal to the metal on Singapore’s largest purpose built go kart circuit! Converted from an under-utilised carpark to a full fledged go kart circuit by the team that light up the Singapore Night Race.|
|📌 Address||Address: 1 Expo Dr, Carpark H, Singapore 486150|
|☎️ Contact||Phone: +65 9340 2335|
|⏰ Hours||Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday: 1:00pm-9:00pm|
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm
|💵 Price||Novice (30 kph): $28.00 (10-Minute / Ride)|
KF1 Karting Circuit Singapore Expo is the perfect destination for adrenaline junkies, avid racers, and casual speed seekers. Whether you’re looking for a thrilling ride, an epic team building session, or just a fun day out, KF1 has you covered.
At 750m and 16 corners, the circuit is Singapore’s largest purpose-built go-kart track, designed and built by international track designer Herman Tilke. With a state-of-the-art F1-inspired lighting system, dual-directional track, and premium facilities, KF1 is the perfect spot for any occasion.
Tickets for KF1 are easily purchased on-site, with minimum height requirements of 1.4m and drivers must show a valid driver’s or motorcycle license. Don’t worry if you don’t have a license – KF1 has a kiddy track perfect for the younger racers with plenty of fun themes and activities.
KF1 also offers corporate and party bookings, creating an unforgettable experience that caters to your needs and preferences. Whether you’re looking for a sprint or endurance race, the team at KF1 can create the perfect event.
The karts themselves are powered by petrol, giving you a reliable and powerful ride rain or shine. The Viper karts are Italian-built and feature adjustable pedals and a 9-point seat position for the perfect racing position.
So if you’re looking for an exciting experience, head down to KF1 Karting Circuit Singapore Expo for an action-packed adventure. Get behind the wheel and experience an unforgettable ride!
👍 Why You Should Choose Them
- Get ready for an adrenaline-filled adventure at KF1 Karting Circuit Singapore Expo – the perfect spot for speed-seekers!
- Experience Singapore’s largest purpose-built go-kart track, designed and built by international track designer Herman Tilke.
- Easily purchase tickets for KF1 on-site, with minimum height requirements of 1.4m and valid driver’s or motorcycle license.
- KF1 also offers corporate and party bookings, perfect for any occasion.
- Get ready to race with the Viper karts, powered by petrol, adjustable pedals, and 9-point seat position.
⭐ Customer Reviews Based On Their Experience
“Very good, very nice! Fun experience to go and play with your friends!”