Go-Karts in Singapore
Are you ready to feel the thrill and excitement of go-karting? We have found the best go-karting arenas in Singapore just for you and your family to enjoy an exhilarating experience! Because we know how much fun go-karting can be, we have carefully analyzed each arena to ensure only the best features are included for an unforgettable ride.
These fantastic go-kart tracks offer you not only the ultimate adrenaline rush but also a great way to bond with your family and friends. We absolutely love how these businesses prioritize safety, ensuring you can have a blast without any worries. They also cater to various skill levels, so you can confidently race regardless of your experience.
So, why not unleash your inner racer and challenge your loved ones to an epic go-kart battle? These top-notch go-karting arenas in Singapore will surely leave you craving for more!
What To Look For in a A Go Kart Track
Here are some great tips for choosing the perfect go-kart track:
- Location: The location of the go-kart track should be convenient for you and your friends. If you’re located in Singapore, you’ll want to make sure that the track is easily accessible and close to you.
- Size: The size of the go-kart track should be suitable for the number of people that you plan to bring. Most tracks offer multiple go-kart sizes and you should choose the one that is most comfortable for your group.
- Safety: Safety is the most important factor when it comes to go-karting. Make sure that the go-kart track you choose follows the strictest safety regulations and that all drivers are wearing the right safety gear.
- Track Quality: The track should be in good condition and have a smooth surface. It should also have features such as curves, bumps, and jumps that make it more exciting.
- Cost: Go-karting can be an expensive activity, so make sure you check the prices before you commit. Some tracks offer discounts for groups, so you’ll be able to get a better deal if you plan ahead.
- Amenities: Make sure that the go-kart track has all the amenities you need for a fun and enjoyable experience. This includes refreshments, seating, and bathrooms.
Best Go-Kart Tracks in Singapore (2024)
Our team of experts have researched and curated a list of the best Go Kart tracks in Singapore. Our list of recommendations are based on ours and others' first-hand experience, so it will be helpful for you! Let's not wait and get to it!
🏆 Best Overall
Skyline Luge Sentosa
Enjoy the ultimate family-friendly thrill ride experience with Skyline Luge Sentosa, designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
Our Rating Score: 4.8/5
Karts are powered by petrol, so no downtime to recharge and no loss in power, even in rain or shine.
Our Rating Score: 4.6/5
Best Safety Option
The Karting Arena
A 700-meter track with 11 turns and Tecpro barriers homologated by CIK-FIA, as well as a tyre wall feature for extra protection.
Our Rating Score: 4.6/5
1. Skyline Luge Sentosa (from 628m to 688m)
|Skyline Luge Singapore is situated on Sentosa Island – Asia’s Favourite Playground, known for its idyllic beaches and array of exciting activities! Invented in Rotorua (New Zealand) over 35 years ago and having hosted over 60 million rides worldwide, Skyline Luge is a unique, wheeled, gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on purpose-built tracks.
|Address: 1 Imbiah Rd, Singapore 099692
|Phone: +65 6274 0472
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am-9:30pm
|5 Luge & 5 Skyride + Photo: $39.00 (Fixed Ticket)
Unleash your inner thrill for adventure with Skyline Luge Sentosa! Skyline Luge Sentosa is the ultimate family-friendly thrill ride experience, designed and manufactured in New Zealand. Take a ride on the luge carts and enjoy the hairpin corners, exhilarating tunnels, and downhill slopes through a rainforest with mystical creatures during the day or night.
The Luge Play Pass is the perfect way to experience Skyline Luge Sentosa. Customers get free Luge rides, a free Photo Pack (1 digital + 1 print), and a free Juice Ice Lolly on their first visit. They also enjoy 50% off Fixed and Flexi combo tickets (excluding off-peak and promotional products), free Child Doubling tickets for the child of the member, 50% off digital or print photos, 25% off regular-priced merchandise, and 25% off Fixed & Flexi combo tickets for up to 5 accompanying friends or family (excluding off-peak and promotional products).
💡 Read More - Skyline Luge Sentosa
What We Like
- Enjoy the ultimate family-friendly thrill ride experience with Skyline Luge Sentosa, designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
- Get the ultimate adventure experience with the Luge Play Pass, with free Luge rides, a free Photo Pack, and a free Juice Ice Lolly on your first visit.
- Enjoy discounts and promotions exclusive to corporate members with Corporate Membership tiers, including Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
- Enjoy 50% off Fixed and Flexi combo tickets and free Child Doubling tickets for members.
- Conquer four purpose-built tracks, hairpin corners, exhilarating tunnels, and downhill slopes for the ultimate fun day out for the entire family.
“Really good, very exciting.I definitely recommend it.”
2. KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji Racehub (960m, 18 turns)
|One of the longest go-kart tracks in Singapore at 960 metres long.
|Address: 1 Turf Club Avenue, Singapore 738078
|Phone: +65 6891 1191
|Tuesday-Friday: 1:00pm-9 :00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9 :00am-9 :00pm
|Members: $30 / 4 hr
KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji, located in Kranji, is a state-of-the-art racing venue that brings a unique experience for everyone. Designed by renowned international track designer Herman Tilke, the 960m long track has 18 corners and a dual-directional design. It is also CIK-FIA homologated and comes with F1-inspired lighting system.
KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji also offers a unique VIPER kart which is an Italian-built chassis for excellent safety and performance. It comes with adjustable pedals and 9-point seat positions for the perfect racing position.
💡 Read More - KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji
What We Like
- Experience the thrill of professional racing at KF1 Karting Circuit Kranji, designed by renowned international track designer Herman Tilke!
- Enjoy two types of karts – the Advance 50Km/H karts and the Novice 30Km/H karts for everyone.
- Get an unforgettable experience for yourself, friends, family, or corporate clients with private bookings starting at $2,200/hour.
- Karts are powered by petrol, so no downtime to recharge and no loss in power, even in rain or shine.
- Experience the Italian-built VIPER kart with adjustable pedals and 9-point seat positions for the perfect racing position.
“Had a very fun time. The staff are very sporty and friendly. The karts are well maintained. I’ll be sure to go again.”
3. The Karting Arena Jurong (700m, 11 turns)
|The Karting Arena offers an adrenaline-pumping race experience that is fast, fun & safe.
|1) Address: 511 Upper Jurong Rd, Block B, Singapore 638366
|Tuesday to Friday: 1pm to 9pm
Saturday to Sunday: 9am to 9pm
Members Night: Wednesday 5pm – 9pm (Race Karts Only)
|Novice (Off Peak): $25.00
The Karting Arena Jurong is the ultimate spot in Singapore for karting enthusiasts of all levels. From beginner to pro, this 700-meter track with its 11 turns, offers something for everyone. With Tecpro barriers homologated by CIK-FIA, as well as a tyre wall feature for extra protection, you can be sure that your safety is taken seriously. For added security, there is also a remote stop system regulated by BCA for emergency stops of all go karts on track in case of an incident.
The Karting Arena Jurong is the perfect place to channel your inner racer – whether you’re a beginner, pro, or just looking for a fun, competitive experience.
💡 Read More - The Karting Arena Jurong
What We Like
- A 700-meter track with 11 turns and Tecpro barriers homologated by CIK-FIA, as well as a tyre wall feature for extra protection.
- Remote stop system regulated by BCA for emergency stops of all go karts on track in case of an incident.
- Fun Karting option for kids and adults – 10 minutes (approximately 10-12 laps) to get some laps under your belt, set a new personal best, or try beating the track record.
- Grand Prix package for competitive group racing – practice and qualifying sessions before the final race.
- Corporate and private packages perfect for team-building activities or bonding sessions.
“The best birthday experience I had with the team Thank you very much for celebrating my birthday with me!”
4. KF1 Expo Go-Karting Circuit in Singapore (750m, 16 turns)
|Challenge yourselves (and your buddies!) as you go pedal to the metal on Singapore’s largest purpose built go kart circuit! Converted from an under-utilised carpark to a full fledged go kart circuit by the team that light up the Singapore Night Race.
|Address: 1 Expo Dr, Carpark H, Singapore 486150
|Phone: +65 9340 2335
|Monday-Tuesday, Thursday-Friday: 1:00pm-9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-9:00pm
|Novice (30 kph): $28.00 (10-Minute / Ride)
KF1 Karting Circuit Singapore Expo is the perfect destination for adrenaline junkies, avid racers, and casual speed seekers. Whether you’re looking for a thrilling ride, an epic team building session, or just a fun day out, KF1 has you covered.
At 750m and 16 corners, the circuit is Singapore’s largest purpose-built go-kart track, designed and built by international track designer Herman Tilke. With a state-of-the-art F1-inspired lighting system, dual-directional track, and premium facilities, KF1 is the perfect spot for any occasion.
So if you’re looking for an exciting experience, head down to KF1 Karting Circuit Singapore Expo for an action-packed adventure. Get behind the wheel and experience an unforgettable ride!
💡 Read More - KF1 Expo Go-Karting
What We Like
- Get ready for an adrenaline-filled adventure at KF1 Karting Circuit Singapore Expo – the perfect spot for speed-seekers!
- Experience Singapore’s largest purpose-built go-kart track, designed and built by international track designer Herman Tilke.
- Easily purchase tickets for KF1 on-site, with minimum height requirements of 1.4m and valid driver’s or motorcycle license.
- KF1 also offers corporate and party bookings, perfect for any occasion.
- Get ready to race with the Viper karts, powered by petrol, adjustable pedals, and 9-point seat position.
“Very good, very nice! Fun experience to go and play with your friends!”
5. The Karting Arena Bukit Timah (500m, 9 turns) [Electric Go Karts in Singapore]
|An adrenaline-pumping race experience that is fast, fun & safe.
|Located in: The Grandstand
Address: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-01B The Grandstand, Singapore 287994
|Phone: +65 9627 6771
|Wednesday-Friday: 1:00pm-8:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-9 :00pm
Monday & Tuesday: Closed
|Grand Prix F1 Experience: $120.00 Per Pax
Are you looking for an exciting and thrilling experience? The Karting Arena Bukit Timah, with its 500m, 9 turns track and 30 kph only for novice and adults, is the perfect place for you! It is equipped with Tecpro barriers homologated by CIK-FIA, tyre walls for extra protection, and a remote stop system regulated by BCA for emergency stop.
With its 30 minutes session fee for $1,400, The Karting Arena Bukit Timah provides an unforgettable experience and great value for money. So, if you’re looking for a thrilling and exciting experience, The Karting Arena Bukit Timah is the perfect place for you!
💡 Read More - The Karting Arena Bukit Timah
What We Like
- Enjoy an exciting racing experience on the 500m, 9-turn track with 30 kph only for novice and adults
- Choose from different race types, including Singapore’s first electric kart circuit track and a Fun Karting quick fix
- Opt for the Grand Prix or Mini Grand Prix for a fun and competitive racing experience
- Kids Birthday packages with sugar, spice and everything fast are also available
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience with great value for money at a 30 minutes session fee of $1,400!
“Good with a big group for sure.”
6. HyperDrive Go-Karts in Singapore (opening soon in 2023)
|A more modern go-karting attraction with fully electric and solar-powered race karts.
|Palawan Beach, Sentosa
|Enquire for pricing
HyperDrive is the perfect destination for a fun-filled day out with friends and family. It is a cutting-edge go-karting attraction located on Palawan Beach, Sentosa, with fully electric and solar-powered race karts that will debut in 2023. HyperDrive also features three levels of indoor courses with a wide range of virtual game features, such as power-ups inspired by Mario Kart, to give you an edge over your competition.
HyperDrive is definitely a must-visit attraction when it opens in 2023. With its cutting-edge karts, virtual game features, and rope bridge, HyperDrive will surely be a day of fun and adventure that you and your loved ones will never forget!
💡 Read More - HyperDrive Go-Karts
What We Like
- HyperDrive is the perfect destination for a fun-filled day out with friends and family.
- Enjoy thrilling go-karting races with electric and solar-powered karts that are eco-friendly.
- Explore the islet via a rope bridge and make the ascent to the top of the watchtower for an aerial view.
- Enjoy a range of virtual game features, such as power-ups inspired by Mario Kart, for an edge over competition.
- HyperDrive promises a day of thrills, excitement, and entertainment for all ages when it opens in 2023.
More Info On Go Kart in Singapore
What Is Go Karting?
Go karting is an exciting and thrilling motor sport that has gained immense popularity in recent years. It involves driving a small, lightweight vehicle – usually referred to as a go-kart or kart – around a specially designed track. The aim of the game is to complete laps faster than your competitors and come out on top!
How Much Does It Cost To Go-Kart Tracks In Singapore?
Go karting in Singapore is a popular activity for both locals and tourists alike. According to statistics, the average cost to go go-karting per person can range from $25 – $60 SGD. This makes it an affordable activity suitable for all budgets.
Benefits Of Go Karting
Go karting is an adrenaline-filled activity that can be enjoyed by both adults and children. There are many benefits to go karting, especially if you’re looking for something fun to do near you in Singapore. Here are just a few of the advantages of adding go kart racing to your list of things to do:
- Go karting allows you to experience a unique feeling of speed and excitement as you race around the track;
- It provides a great opportunity to challenge yourself, pushing your limits and developing new skills;
- You can enjoy quality time with family or friends while having some friendly competition on the racetrack;
- With numerous tracks available, there’s plenty of scope for practicing all kinds of techniques at different levels.
Safety Precautions When Go Karting
The most obvious safety precaution when go karting is wearing a helmet at all times – no exceptions! In addition to providing protection against head injuries, helmets also help keep debris from flying into your eyes or face.
It’s also important to wear closed-toe shoes while on the track; sandals don’t offer any protection if something goes wrong. Additionally, make sure your clothing isn’t loose as it can get caught up in the controls or other parts of the vehicle.
Finally, never forget to check over your car before each race – making sure brakes and steering work properly and that nothing else looks out of place.
Go Karting Tips And Techniques
When practicing on the track, focus on mastering cornering first rather than speed. The key elements for successful cornering are braking correctly before entering a turn, gripping the wheel firmly during it, accelerating through it once you’ve passed its apex point – which is located at its most inner part – and then releasing slightly as you exit the bend.
It’s important to keep an eye on where you want to go next so you know how much acceleration is needed in order to complete each maneuver. This will help you maintain momentum throughout your lap times. When trying out different lines around corners, use visual markers like curbs or walls that indicate when it’s time to accelerate or brake again.
Aside from driving technique, making sure your vehicle is performing well should also be taken into consideration too; check tire pressure regularly and ensure brakes are functioning optimally by testing them after every session.
Don’t forget about safety gear either! Before taking off at any go kart singapore venue, always remember to put on a helmet and gloves for extra protection while you’re behind the wheel.
With proper practice and preparation involved in go kart racing ,you’ll soon find yourself joining competitions across Singapore with confidence!
Equipment Needed For Go Kart Racing
The roar of the engines, the thrill of acceleration and the rush of adrenaline – this is what go karting is all about. Like a roller coaster on wheels, it’s an exhilarating experience that can’t be replicated anywhere else. But to make sure you have a safe yet enjoyable time at the race track, here’s a comprehensive list of equipment needed for go kart racing:
- Safety Gear: To ensure maximum safety while driving, helmets and other protective clothing are highly recommended. Additionally, gloves, neck braces and face shields should also be considered if available.
- Kart Parts: The right parts must be installed in order to optimize performance on the Kranji kart circuit or any other course. Often times these include replacement tires, axles, brakes and shock absorbers as well as air filters and spark plugs.
- Accessories: Additional accessories like seatbelts, steering wheel covers and exhaust systems can improve your comfort level when behind the wheel of a go-kart for long periods of time. These items are not necessary but they certainly do come with their benefits.
Ultimately though, having the appropriate gear will help you achieve success in go-karting whether at Kranji or elsewhere; so take some time to research each item carefully before making a purchase decision!
With proper preparation – both mentally and physically – anyone can become an ace driver at any given karting circuit – no matter how experienced they may already be.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Check out some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Go Kart in Singapore.
What Is The Minimum Age Requirement For Go Karting?
First off, kids as young as 7 can join their parents or older siblings on adult-sized go karts if they’re accompanied by an adult. However, most go-kart tracks have some basic guidelines that all drivers must abide by before taking part:
1) Drivers should be at least 8 years old;
2) Must be able to reach the pedals;
3) A responsible adult must accompany children under 18 years of age; and
4) All drivers need to wear safety helmets provided by the track.
In addition, many tracks also require younger drivers to complete a training course prior to driving on the racetrack. This may include classes about vehicle dynamics and maintenance, racing line studies, cornering techniques, and more. The duration of such courses varies from track to track but typically ranges from 30 minutes up to 2 hours depending on each individual’s skill level.
To sum it up then: 8 years old is generally accepted as the minimum age requirement for go karting in Singapore – although anyone below 18 must be accompanied by an adult – with additional restrictions or regulations possibly applicable based on specific requirements set out by different tracks around the country.
Are There Any Special Offers Or Discounts Available?
From discounted prices on bulk bookings and student rates, to specifically tailored packages that include food, drinks and merchandise – there’s something available for all budgets.
And with thrilling races and fast-paced laps around every corner, it’s easy to see why such deals are so popular. You don’t even have to break the bank to experience the full thrill of go kart racing – just grab one of these amazing bargains and enjoy!
Is There A Dress Code For Go Karting?
When it comes to go karting, there’s often a question of whether or not there is a dress code. Well, the answer really depends on where you are going and what type of karts they provide. Generally speaking, though, most establishments will require some form of protective clothing. This usually includes long pants and closed-toe shoes – no sandals allowed!
In addition to this attire requirement, some places may also ask that participants wear helmets for safety reasons. It’s best to check with your chosen venue ahead of time about their specific regulations so you can be prepared for the experience.
Keep in mind that these rules exist for your own protection as well as those around you, so it’s important to follow them closely when participating in activities like go karting.
What Type Of Go Karts Are Available?
First off, we have electric karts. These eco-friendly vehicles are perfect for those looking to get their thrills without emitting too much pollution. They can reach speeds up to 40 mph and provide an intense ride with quick acceleration and tight handling capabilities.
There are also petrol-driven karts which may be more suitable for experienced racers as they require heavier steering inputs and higher engine revs than electric ones do. Their speed limit varies from venue to venue but can typically hit upwards of 55 mph!
For those who want something even faster and more powerful, there are superkarts that boast impressive top speeds of over 120mph – definitely not for beginners! And lastly, drift karting allow you to master drifting techniques thanks to its unique design features such as rear wheel steerability and adjustable camber angles.
In conclusion, go karting in Singapore is an exciting and affordable activity for those interested. It can be a great way to spend the day with family or friends, as there are several tracks available across the country that cater to different budgets and ages.
Prices range from around S$15-30 per session depending on the track chosen. There are also various special offers and discounts available at certain times of year, making it even more economical.
We have reached the end of the article! We’re glad that you made it this far! Now that you have our list of the best Go Kart in Singapore, do let us know if you feel that there are others that should be part of this list!
We hope this article that we have reviewed has been helpful for you! If you find this article helpful, do check out other related articles in Singapore!